Monday, December 29, 2008

Local Blogs

It's taken about 18 months, but I have finally gotten around to creating a blog roll of interesting local sites. The list is still pretty short, but it will grow as I come across worthy additions. (All suggestions are welcome.) You can find the links in the sidebar, but most of them fall into two categories:

Green Living: Katonah Green, GreenYorktown, Farming the WC, and Westchester Green offer a wealth of environmentally sound solutions for everyday life—from turning old sweaters into mittens to the best glass for windows.

Local News: Peekskill News, KatonahBlog, and Crotonblog all provide the inside scoop on local happenings. (The founders of Crotonblog have recently started a social-networking site, Crotonspace, which appears to be taking off.)

2 comments:

Tara Thayer said...

Hi-great site! So glad I found it. I have a blog that often has information about what's going on in Tarrytown and the area. I'd be thrilled if you listed it on your site. Thanks so much, Tara Thayer
www.eyebuzzgallery.com/eyeblog
www.eyebuzzfineart.com

Northern Westchester Home said...

Tara, I'm glad you found the site too. I often feature shows at your gallery, but I had not seen your blog. It is very nicely done! I've added it to the links.