Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Croton Village Cutie




I generally try not to feature listings in the same town back-to-back, but since the last Croton property was on the high end, it's interesting to take a look at the lower end. Built in 1867, this sweet but small home has plenty of charm. Weighing in at a slight 1,168 square feet, the 2 bedroom colonial has a picture-perfect front porch, nice sunporch, and a lovely yard. The kitchen looks like it could use an update, as does the bathroom. The home is smack in the center of Croton's Upper Village, close to everything but also on a main street just steps from the commercial area. For the price, it seems like a nice deal. $399,999
River Towns GMAC, Google Map, Live Search Map

1 comment:

A. said...

Looks very sweet - shame it doesn't have a fireplace. Not having one in my last house made me realize how much I really enjoy that feature, even if I don't end up using it on a regular basis.