Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Down by the River



A stone house on the banks of the Croton R
iver? Sounds perfect! Built in 1907, the 3,500 square foot house has 3 bedrooms and walls of windows overlooking the river. There's a deck and stone patio perched high over the running water, as well as a private dock. The 0.67 of an acre property includes a 3-car garage with guest quarters. At $21,144, the annual taxes are on the hefty side. But, in my opinion, this is one of the best in-town locations in Croton: The spot has privacy and tremendous natural beauty yet is a short walk to a playground, the library, the train station, and stores. It's also steps from Silver Lake and one of the town's hiking trails. $1,195,000
Houlihan Lawrence, Google Map, Live Search Map

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love this. I want to sit on that deck and chill out. Too bad the taxes are so high!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

The taxes seems what you would expect for the price. I haven't seen many houses in this range with taxes much lower than this. And what a great spot! Don't like the wallpaper, but the house looks great.