Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me!

It's been exactly a year since I launched this blog. And what fun it's been. Thanks to my handy traffic counters, I can see that the number of unique visitors has steadily increased--the site now has a healthy group of regulars, and routinely gets a large number of newbie drop-ins, thanks to the magic of search engines. I've received a number of emails from viewers expressing their appreciation for the site, and it's great to know that people out there are finding it useful and informative. My one continuing disappointment is the near-total lack of comments--for a bunch of New Yorkers, you all are very shy about expressing your opinion. But so be it... Thanks to everyone for taking a look at the site. As always, any and all feedback and criticism is welcome.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on a blog well done! You are bookmarked and have great taste in real estate! I watch you daily and found it so temping to go look at an area to live just from what you have shown. Thanks for the inspiration.

Katie

Anonymous said...

Love the site! I've gotten a much better idea of the area and what there is to do by reading this blog. and I love the houses you pick!

Anonymous said...

Your blog convinced me to look in the area. I was worried that there would not be enough cultural events or activities for my children, but the listings of things to do has reassured me on that front.

I would like you to add a forum, where I can ask questions and hear about what others are doing.

Anonymous said...

I am a Huntersville resident, happily ensconsed for the next 30 years I hope, but I read you regularly because you turn up an interesting array of area activities and because I love seeing the homes of northern westchester featured so sensibly. Thanks for all the hard work!