Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Best of the Unsold

Looking at the listings I've featured, I was surprised at how many have been sold. But many gems are still available. Here's one of my personal picks of the previously-featured Hot Properties still on the market:

UPDATE: A poster pointed out that this listing is in fact under contract. My apologies for not doing adequate research! And thanks to the poster!

If you liked Tuesday's Hot Property, take a look at this 1936 International Style house. Not only does the 3,200 square foot, 4 bedroom home exude cool chic, but the lovely 2 acre property is located in the stunning Teatown area, just outside of Croton. It seems like a good deal at the reduced price. There simply aren't too many early modern classics like this left. $1,099,000 Original Post, River Towns Realty GMAC, Google Map

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's under contract...go to wcbr.net and search for properties, put the MLS # in , and make sure you check "active" and "conditional contract" and this will show up as conditional contract.

Anonymous said...

How embarrasing. I didn't do my homework! Thanks!